Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Health Care

So, I have some opinions about how backwards American Health Care is. I sometimes wonder if politicians in general even know that we are the largest country without Universal Health Care.

But that will just get me started on a rant. I realize that reform is coming(however long ago it was due), or at least we are attempting to get the reform bill passed, and I should try to be patient.

Because people like me, it wouldn't really effect. I have good health insurance, and therefore probably wouldn't get any from the government. I just want everyone to have the option.

The Obama administration is touting the $950 billion comprehensive health care plan it unveiled yesterday, while Republicans are calling for a more "piece-meal" approach. But where is the Republican Bill? They still are saying the same thing, the bill involves too much spending, too much bureaucracy, etc. Nothing is ever going to get done if we don't ever agree.

Besides, can't we all just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment